It accomodates a generous seating area furnished with comfortable sofa and chairs and a kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, all the key cooking utensils and crockery you could wish for and of course wonderful cristal wine glasses from which to sip wine from the surrounding organic vineyards. There is high speed WIFI. There is no TV.
The bedroom is furnished with a new kingsize double bed (which can be changed to two single beds if required) and large cupboard and desk. A shower room with WC and basin. The accommodation has been newly reroofed with ecological insulation. The pillows and duvets are made with organic cotton.
The large wrap around enclosed private terrace offers two seating areas with sublime views, a barbecue and two sunloungers.
Sean and Caro Feely look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful organic farm.
(1 bedroom / 1 bathroom)
- €750 euro per week 13 May – 24 June 2017
- €850 euro per week 24 June – 8 July 2017
- €995 euro per week 8 July – 19 August 2017
- €895 euro per week 19 August-2 September 2017
- €750 euro per week 2 September – 7 October 2017
- €660 euro per week 8 October – 12 May 2018
- €760 euro per week 12 May – 23 June 2018
- €860 euro per week 23 June – 7 July 2018
- €995 euro per week 7 July – 18 August 2018
- €895 euro per week 18 August-1 September 2018
- €760 euro per week 1 September – 6 October 2018
- €670 euro per week 8 October 2018 – 11 May 2019
VAT is included in rates (10%). Breakfast €15 per person and cleaning €20 (1 hour) available daily. Please book ahead if you do wish to avail of these services.
B&B rate per room en suite of €139 per night (minimum 2 nights) October to June including 2 breakfasts and cleaning. For the cottage there is 40 euro supplement per night to add the day bed in the living space (no second bathroom) to the B&B rate.