- Taster tour10€
A one hour exploration of our organic vineyard
- Start time: anytime based on availability
- Tour duration: 1h
- This tour includes a brief visit to the vineyard, winery and tasting four wines. We share our passion for vine and wine.
- Feely's award-winning artisanal, biodynamic, organic wines include rich merlot & cabernet-sauvignon reds, refreshing dry whites from sauvignon blanc & semillon and delectable rose and dessert wines.
- The minimum reservation is 2 people. Reservation required.
- Discovery tour20€
A two hour exploration of French wines, appellations & wine tasting at our organic wine estate
- Start time: 10h30- 12h30
- Tour duration: 2h
- This visit includes a copy of our pocket guide to wine appreciation with ready reckoners to help you recognise varietals, age of wine and well-known appellations. We will share our passion for vine and wine.
- This wine tour includes:
- Winegrowing methods, french wines and appellations and a visit to the vineyard
- Wine-tasting 5 wines– we taste 2 white wines, 2 red wines and one dessert wine that give a flavour of the region and its varietals
- The minimum reservation is 2 people. Reservation is required.
- Michelin Star Chef's Wine and Food Pairing40€
A delicious exploration.
- Start time: 16h30 (can be booked at another time depending on availability)
- Tour duration: 1h30
- This visit includes a brief visit with tasting four wines and four different taster portions created specially by Michelin starred Chef Vincent Lucas to go with four Feely organic wines.
- Minimum reservation 2 people. Reservation required.
- The Bordeaux Grand Cru80€
The Bordeaux Grand Cru Classé wine-tasting and class
- Tour duration: 2h
- Come and taste your vinous dreams! Caro will demystify the grand cru systems of France, offer tips on where to find good value and you will taste five Grand Crus.
- Price includes our pocket guide to French Grand Crus, tasting these exclusive wines and light snacks.
- This class is available to groups of six or more OR for a fixed fee of €480 for small groups.
Tips for tours
For all our tours please wear shoes that are good for walking outside as we spend some of the time in the vineyard.
All our activities are held at Feely organic vineyard in South West France, 1 hour 15 mins from Bordeaux city, 10 mins from Ste Foy La Grande, 15 mins from Bergerac and 50 mins from Libourne TGV station. For access to the area, see contact page. We offer pick up and drop off from our local SNCF station for half and full day activities. Experience our beautiful ecological wine school and tasting room made of natural materials including wood, stone, chalk and hemp.
Chateau Feely tours are rated #1 on tripadvisor. Wondering who is rated number two? Our wine school French Wine Adventures wine school and multi day tours in Bordeaux and Bergerac.
Do not hesitate to consult the reviews on Tripadvisor and also leave your comments !