Half Day with Pairing Picnic45€
An exploration of a beautiful organic, biodynamic vineyard. Fun, good food and wine and a few eurekas guaranteed.
- Start time: 10h30
- Tour duration: 3h
- The half day tour is a combination of the Discovery Tour and the Pairing Picnic.
- This half day includes 2 pocket guides to wine in pdf. You will discover the vineyards and wine-growing and see biodiversity at work as well as taste classic organic wines of the region and natural certified organic and biodynamic wines.
- The pairing picnic is an opportunity to discuss the principles of wine and food pairing and to experience these principles in practice and have some fun. We can provide vegetarian friendly pairings and can cater to special needs like gluten free - please advise us in advance. All our wines are vegan friendly.
- Comments from guests in past weeks include: 'Wonderful wine, food and company.' 'So interactive and friendly: a must do!'
- It is possible to train direct from Bordeaux city, Sarlat or Bergerac or any of the stations in between Bordeaux and Sarlat to our local station Gardonne where we offer collection and drop off.
- This tour is available everyday (except Sunday). Two pocket guides in pdf including ready reckoners to help you recognise varietals, age of wine and well-known appellations and wine and food pairing.
- We start at 10.30am finish around 13.30pm (if you are coming from Bordeaux Station or Bergerac we can collect at around 10.30 at Gardonne Station).
- Please wear shoes that are good for walking outside in the vineyard as we spend the first hour of the tour in Saussignac in the vines.
- The minimum reservation is 2 people. Reservation is required.
What is the process of making wine? Learn it all with us!
- Start time: 14h30
- Tour duration: 2h
- A two hour introduction to wine-making and its effects on wine.
- The tour includes tasting of four wines that offer the opportunity to understand wine-making's effect on the wine, a tour of the winery and a step by step walk through the wine-making process.
- The minimum reservation is 2 people. Reservation is required
Tips for tours
For all our tours please wear shoes that are good for walking outside as we spend some of the time in the vineyard.
All our activities are held at Feely organic vineyard in South West France, 1 hour 15 mins from Bordeaux city, 10 mins from Ste Foy La Grande, 15 mins from Bergerac and 50 mins from Libourne TGV station. For access to the area, see contact page. We offer pick up and drop off from our local SNCF station for half and full day activities. Experience our beautiful ecological wine school and tasting room made of natural materials including wood, stone, chalk and hemp.
Chateau Feely tours have a certificate of Excellence on tripadvisor as does our wine school French Wine Adventures wine school and multi day tours in Bordeaux and Bergerac .