- 10h30-16h30The Wine Adventure Day Tour99€
Discover wine & vineyards in depth at a certified organic and biodynamic vineyard an hour from Bordeaux city and 20 minutes from Bergerac
- This full day tour can be organised for two people or more at any time. Morning: Visit in the vineyard, history of wine, 'terroir', winegrowing, wine types, varietals, geography and how our region compares to French and international wines, introduction to wine tasting followed by experiential wine-tasting.Lunch: we talk through the principles of wine and food pairing followed by a delicious lunch that illustrates the pairing principles in the beautiful tasting room overlooking the organic vines at Château Feely. We can provide vegetarian and vegan friendly pairings and can cater to special needs like gluten free - please advise us in advance. All our wines are vegan friendly.Afternoon: Winemaking: a step by step walk through the process including a visit into the winery.This day includes a two pdf guides to wine tasting with ready reckoners to help you recognise varietals, age of wine and well-known appellations and wine and food pairing.
- The minimum reservation is 2 people. This price includes our wine & food pairing lunch. Available all year round. Reservation required.
- For this tour and all our day tours we offer collection from Gardonne station at 10.30 if you are coming from Bordeaux, a beautiful direct train ride from Bordeaux St Jean, St Emilion, Bergerac or Sarlat. We offer drop off by 16h30 at Gardonne Station in time for the return train.
- 10h30-16h30The Magic of the Earth130€
The Magic of the Earth full day walking tour and wine Adventure walking and discovering biodynamics
- Discover wine & vineyards in depth at our certified organic and biodynamic vineyard just over an hour from Bordeaux city
- This full day can be organised for two people or more at any time. We walk 8-10km in the day.The minimum reservation is 2 people. This price includes lunch and wine tasting. Available all year round. Reservation required.
- 10h30-16h30Play Winemaker day tour175€
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a winemaker? What decisions go into creating a unique wine? Come to Château Feely for an exclusive experience - a day of exploration which includes blending your own unique wine to bottle and take home.
- Some of the topics and activities you will enjoy on this exceptional wine adventure: - A discussion of the vintages we will be working with - The harvest relevant to the vintages we will be working with (the weather, the grape quality) - How the grapes were transformed after the harvest
- Wine blending: - Wine tasting of each of the individual wines that can be used for your blend - General rules of blending - Choices made at Chateau Feely - Blend your own bottle of wine - Bottle and cork a bottle of your own special blend and it home!
- Minimum 2 people. Reservation required. Available all year round.
- Price includes a wine and food pairing lunch and your own bottle of your unique wine to take home. This day includes two pdf guides with ready reckoners to help you recognise varietals, age of wine and well-known appellations and wine and food pairing.
- We start at 10.30am finish around 4.30pm. if you are coming from Bordeaux Station we can collect at 10.30 at Gardonne Station and return.
- DayThe Bordeaux Grand Cru80€
The Bordeaux Grand Cru Classé wine-tasting and class
- Come and taste your vinous dreams! Caro will demystify the grand cru systems of France, offer tips on where to find good value and you will taste five Grand Crus. Price includes our pocket guide to French Grand Crus, tasting these exclusive wines and light snacks. This class is available to groups of six or more OR for a fixed fee of €480 for small groups.
Tips for tours
For all our tours please wear shoes that are good for walking outside as we spend some of the time in the vineyard.
All our activities are held at Feely organic biodynamic vineyard in South West France, 1 hour 15 mins from Bordeaux city, 10 mins from Ste Foy La Grande, 15 mins from Bergerac and 50 mins from Libourne TGV station. For how to find us contact page. We offer pick up and drop off from our local SNCF station for half and full day activities. Experience our beautiful ecological wine school and tasting room made of natural materials including wood, stone, chalk and hemp.
Chateau Feely tours have a certificate of Excellence on tripadvisor as does our wine school French Wine Adventures wine school and multi day tours in Bordeaux and Bergerac .