Wine & Food Pairing Part 4: dinner party menu featuring white wines
A few WOW dinner party matches that are very simple and effective. To bring a touch of glamour to a dinner party nothing beats a luxurious golden dessert wine.
- Aperitifs with Feely Sauvignon blanc or Feely Sparkling Methode Traditionelle: olives, crisps & other simple snacks served when guests arrive
- Starter: Feely Sincerite sauvignon blanc with goats cheese grilled on mushrooms
- Main: Feely Générosité white with creamy chicken or a korma curry (vegetarian or chicken)
- Cheese course: with Générosité white for the creamy cheese and Saussignac dessert wine for the blue
- Dessert: Vanilla ice cream and saussignac drizzled over it served with saussignac for the gourmands & lemon sorbet with sauvignon blanc for the less sweet toothed. Serve the dessert with a garnish of mint or strawberries to bring a bit of colour.
Learn more about wine and food pairing with a wine and food tour – from half a day at Chateau Feely to five days in the greater region. Feely wines can be ordered online at Order Feely wines online to ship in the EU.Join our mailing list to receive our seasonal newsletter, events, wine pairing, recipes and more info on this topic