Savour the Dream – Feely Family Wine Club
Become part of the Chateau Feely inner circle and receive a guaranteed allocation of Feely wines and exclusive member benefits. Join by emailing us your details or filling in this form brochure-chateau-feely-wine-club
Château Feely is a biodynamic/organic winery. Everything – from grape to wine – is grown and made here with great care and passion. By subscribing to a regular shipment of Feely wines – 12 or 24 bottles every 6 months – you receive exclusive wines, special pricing and many other perks.
Feely wine club Member Benefits
As a Feely club member you receive extra care, access, reductions, exclusive wines and special events.
All Club Feely members receive the following benefits:
- Access to new releases before they are put on the market
- Access to members-only wines (eg in the current allocation Vérité and La Source 2015 – are only available to club members they are no longer available for general sale)
- 10-20% discount, depending on your club, on wines, and 10% off on products in our shop, accommodation and services.
- Invitations to exclusive winery events and special evenings.
- Free 1-hour tour and tasting for 4 people when you visit the vineyard (must be booked in advance)
Club 24 members also:
- may customise their cases and choose their favourite bottles to go into their club allocation
- Receive a free 1 night stay after 1 year of membership (October to April)
Club Feely Details
To be part of the club is free- all you need to do is sign up to the club that you prefer
- Club 12 – gives 10% reduction on wines (current allocation price for the 12 bottles is €169 mixed or €173 for reds) OR
- Club 24 – gives 20% reduction on wines (current allocation price for the 24 bottles is €296 mixed or €310 for reds)
You will receive (or pick up if you live nearby) 2 allocations per year of red wines or a mixed selection of reds and whites – you choose. We will add a little personal touch with your wines, like tasting notes and pairing suggestions.
The club is a great way to have first dibs on Feely favourites, get great prices, improve your wine tasting skills and discover more about organic, biodynamic wines. No more worrying about what wine to buy and what to pair with it – we’ve got you covered.
Scroll down below to see which wines you will get in your first shipment, to discover the club options and the 2020 events.
This image shows the savings and club exclusive wines.
November 2019 Feely Club Allocation
Shipping costs are according to your location- France (35 euro per case of 12), mainland EU neighbouring countries to France – Spain, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy (40 euro per case of 12); UK and Ireland (46 euro per case of 12). Contact us for details if your country is not mentioned here.
Examples total costs with shipping (November allocation):
- Example of Club 12 mixed including cost to ship to the UK = 169+46= €215.
- Example of Club 12 reds shipped to Germany = 173+40= €213
- Example of Club 24 mixed shipped to Ireland = 296+(46*2)=€388
All shipments include our usual guarantee – if your bottles get lost or broken en route we replace them or refund your money no quibbles.
Comparison of the two club options
Events planned for 2020
For Spring 2020 new relase allocation and pickup we are planning a vertical tasting of La Source going back to Caro and Sean’s very first vintage 2006. Club members will receive two complimentary tickets to experience this incredible journey of Feely wines through this the past 14 years. Then members will be invited to join us for a summer party. To close of the 2020 season all club members will be offered complimentary tickets to our harvest day when they can collect their Autumn 2020 allocation.
More detail on how the Club Works:
You elect to join club 12 (12 bottles every 6 months) or club 24 (24 bottles every 6 months) with the option of mixed or reds only. You decide whether you prefer to pick it up at the winery, or whether you want it shipped to your door. If you wish to ship your wine, please note that business addresses are highly recommended because wine shipments require an in-person signature of someone 18 or older.
Two Shipments or Pick-ups per year (pickup can be arranged out of this time by special request):
Spring: Late April/ Early May
Autumn: Late October/ Early November
You will get a box of either 12 or 24 bottles, depending on the club you will have chosen. When you sign up to the Wine Club, you choose whether you prefer a “mixed case” or “reds only”.
Club 24 members may customise their case and choose their favorite bottles to go into their club case. Please let us know if you wish to customise your case within a week of the club email. If we don’t hear from you, we will make a standard selection for you. Before each pick-up or shipment, you will receive an e-mail with the allocation details and what the amount we’ll be charging to your card. If you need to skip an allocation or wish to collect instead of shipping please provide notice within 5 days of the email of your allocation.
The cost per shipment of wine will be the retail value of the wine, less the discount, plus delivery charges, if applicable. If you get your wine shipped, we have an insurance in place in case of any damage during transport. Cancellation can be made at any time in writing to us.
Join the Club
Sign up now – email Caro and Elodie at firstname.lastname@example.org. brochure-chateau-feely-wine-club. We look forward to welcoming you to the Feely family wine club!