Chateau Feely re-opening 15 June 2020
Protocols and reduced visits due to Covid19 regulations
We have been working hard to make sure that we can offer a coherent experience that respects the new sanitary regulations at Chateau Feely this season.
From 15 June we will be open for a limited set of visits and subject to these principles:
- All visits must be booked in advance
- Maximum 10 visitors at a time
- Tasting outside when possible – if inside, people that booked together will be seated together and other parties will be seated at separate tables that respect social distancing
- Hand sanitiser is available and obliged at the entrance to the tasting room area
- Free new wine glass offered to every visitor booked for a tour / tasting (fresh from the box) (no free tastings this year but it is possible to pop in and buy wine without booking and tasting)
We ask visitors and clients to please:
- Respect social distancing of at least 1m
- Pre-order and prepay where possible
- Sanitise your hands before entering our premises (we have sanitiser available)
- Please avoid touching anything unnecessarily
- Take all the recommended precautions (eg wash your hands regularly, sneeze into your elbow, don’t touch your face)
We have limited the type of visits we offer this year in order to be able to better take care of you and us, given the current knowledge, and stage, of coronavirus.
Our outside self-guided trail offers a great way to explore the vines on your own. Book a tour and prepacked picnic (or bring your own and buy our wine) to have outside in beautiful Feely vineyard.
Here is the list of what we plan to have available this season:
We also warmly invite you to consider our virtual experiences – a way to get a taste of Chateau Feely while staying home.
You can read about the story of this organic vineyard, wine school and farm – the series includes three books by Caro Feely (order online with amazon via these links or from your local bookstore)
Summersdale publishers have also made the 3 book series available as a kindle bundleCaro Feely (3 Book Series)
Join the mailing list to receive a seasonal newsletter, events, wine pairing, recipes and more info on this topic.