Thanksgiving Vegan Butternut Squash Soup recipe – perfect with a glass of Feely Générosité
The cold wintery vibes are approaching, it is time to warm up by the fire and watch the leaves change colour on the vines.
We recommend that ingredients are organic.
For 8pp – preparation time: 10min – cooking time: 25 min
750g Butternut squash diced
1tbls vegetable oil
20cl coconut cream
20cl coconut milk
20cl vegetable stock
1tsp Espelette chili flakes
- Peel and chop up the Butternut squash into cubes.
- In a Saucepan pour in the vegetable oil and turn on to full heat.
- Stir in the Butternut squash for 2 min and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut cream, milk and spices.
- Leve on low heat to simmer for 20 mins.
- When fully cooked take of heat to allow it to cool a little and blend until your soup is smooth.
Serve with a class of Feely Générosité slightly chilled.
See our ideas for holiday wines and get that Feely feeling.
See our series on wine and food pairing and our Recipes page. Come and learn more about wine and organic farming with a visit to Chateau Feely in South West France ; stay with us or do a multi day course or multi day tour . You can read about the story of our organic farm the series includes three books Grape Expectations; Saving our Skins and Glass Half Full by Caro Feely. Join our mailing list to receive our seasonal newsletter, wine school, events, wine pairing, recipes and more info on this topic at the bottom right of this page.