Ten things I miss about Dublin (All Free! Or almost)
- Craic with friends – laughing until your stomach muscles are stiff with i
- Walking the seawall at Dun Loaghaire with a friend
- Swimming the 40 foot
- Walking up Sugar loaf
- Walking Killiney head
- Walking Killiney beach
- Running or cycling Vico Road and the Dalkey sea route
- The amazing sea views from the Dart (OK this one costs the train ticket… but you were going anyway)
- To Flaner (french for hang out / people watch) at the people’s park market in Dun Loaghaire
- The seals at Bullock Harbour and buying fresh fish at the Dun Loaghaire port fish shop
That’s a good start – I can’t wait to be in Ireland for the Litfest in May with Tomas Clancy at Ballymaloe.
Caro’s Feelys book Glass Half Full, the third book about life on an organic vineyard in South West France will be published by Summersdale 13 April 2017. You can purchase online at Amazon UK. Caro’s previous books about this adventure are Grape Expectations and Saving our Skins.